Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cyprus Really Really Hates Me

I am in Cyprus for about one minute. After arriving in Cyprus at 3 in the morning I learned that my luggage has been lost. Not left in Vienna, but in airplane limbo with my sunblock, deodorant, toothbrush...basically my life essentials. Of course they lose it when I need it to repack for another trip I am embarking on tonight. Oye vey. Cyprus just wants me to be a dirty, disgusting, grimy individual and is probably just hiding my luggage in a back room just to spite me. It's that type of island....and I am just narcissistic enough to believe that an entire nation would plan its everyday mundane events around me.

The rest of Austria was wonderful, although exhausting. I have never thought that my day was complete so many times at once, only to have my hopes dashed with the prospect of climbing yet another mountain. Although I was always rewarded with fabulous ice cream at the end of the day, which always makes everything worth anything.

In a few hours I will be leaving for Jordan!!! This is probably the trip I am most excited about...hopefully everything will go according to plan and Cyprus won't rob me of my remaining underwear.

Here are two albums from my trip. I may have taken an over abundance of waterfall pictures, but they were pretty, so enjoy! Don't mock my silly outfits I modeled throughout the trip as my jeans with holes in them have left me with few clothes that are wearable. My recent loss of luggage should make Jordan even more fashionable!

Love you all!

Berlin:


Adventures in Mountain Climbing:

No comments: