Thursday, January 24, 2008

In Cyprus!

Well I have arrived in Cyprus. I didn't think I was going to make my connecting flight, as my plane was delayed in Dulles and didn't land until 7:50 and my connection was at 8:30. But I did make it, even got to brush my teeth in between. Unfortunately, I've been trudging around Cyprus in my red sweat pants as my luggage is still in London. Oh well.

The house I am staying in is fabulous and huge. The heat is terrible tho, and I plan on freezing tonight. We didn't really do anything today, except go to a local bar...in my beautiful red sweat pants. The Greeks got very mad at each other playing cards, and we got to practice our hand slapping skills on tables impersonating them.

That's about all. The next couple days are just going to be spent acquainting ourselves with the surrounding and the university. I'm planning on making a schedule with just Tuesday-Thursday classes and it will be beautiful.

Love you all!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Maggie, I miss you already!!!! Send lovely post cards...Cyprus is already inspring NKE jealousy <3 Your Little

Allison said...

So glad you made it safe and sound! Hope your luggage arrives safe and sound, too, and soon! Keep us updated.
- Allison P.

Katie said...

Glad you got there safe and sound. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures.

Katie

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that everything is going good. I miss you lots. Have fun in Greece and definatly keep your readers updated! (I want pictures btw lol)

<3 Meghan.