Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Batman vs. The Joker

Now I’ll preface this with saying I just watched The Dark Knight yesterday, but I really couldn’t help but notice how much John McCain looks like the Joker. He’s got that smug, wide, toothless grin behind which he’s thinking about how he can’t wait to be president so that he can bring down the best in our society, and make them into the worst. How he can’t wait to disappoint Joe the Plumber, take away our health care, make the rest of the world hate us even more, and well- the list goes on. But it’s okay because at least he’ll be going against all those PRO-abortioners.


So not the greatest image...BUT, you can't tell me that both remind you of crazy, insane, I'm going to destroy the world and all its people kind of people. And if you need further proof, go rewatch the debate and just look at McCain as Obama answers questions next to The Dark Knight.


2 comments:

The Pirate said...

OK, so this is awful but still funny. I was reading something about the term "pro-abortion" and the author was like, "What? Who is PRO-abortion? No one, unless there's some League of Recreational Abortionists out there I haven't heard of."

Natasha said...

In case you haven't seen/heard about this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7674202.stm


Tay and I were amused :)