Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Take-Off

Here's the blog I will (hopefully) be updating regularly on my travels. Maybe I'll get spiffy and include pictures, but I'll definitely include fantastic stories and my beautiful charm in every post. I know it won't be quite as fabulous as talking to and seeing me on a regular basis, but I will do my best to make it a suitable second.


As of now, my definitive travel itinerary is December 30-January 16 in Tanzania and January 23-May 23 in Cyprus (and various side trips along the way). And then I'll be headed towards Kenya (hence the blog title), at some point in the fall. I really have no idea what my internet connection is going to be during all of this, but hopefully I can contact you all on a (semi) regular basis.

So...the real point behind this post is that you all only have 4 days and 2 hours left to call me and tell me how beautiful, funny, smart, wonderful, absolutely astonishing I am. Thanks!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

1 comment:

Cory said...

You're nuts. I love you.

Have fun!